Pursuant to the Governor of New Hampshire’s Emergency Order 27, all registered guests must
attest that they are exhibiting no symptoms of COVID-19. Additionally, registered guests
checking in must either provide a NH Driver’s license as proof of residency or, for out-of-state
guests, attest that they have quarantined at home for 14 days.
In order to check in you must attest that no one in your party is exhibiting any symptoms of COVID-19 such as:
1. Fever in the last 48 hours
2. Respiratory symptoms such as sore throat, cough, or shortness of breath
3. Flu-like symptoms such as muscle aches, chills, and severe fatigue
4. Changes in a person’s sense of taste or smell
Our hotel is taking extra precaution to help guest stay safe and enjoy their vacation:
- We are placing hand sanitizers throughout the hotel
- Employees will be wearing face coverings
- We will be disinfecting our hotel on a constant rotation, We are cleaning surfaces with increased frequency, dedicated staff, and recommended cleaning agents.
- Breakfast will be served outside on our deck by reservation or as a take out.
- Signage in public spaces will remind our guests to maintain social distancing.
- We will be adding partitions at check-in to provide an extra level of precaution for our guests and our associates.
- We will be minimizing any excess to you room; housekeeping will be restricted to delivering towels and trash bags to you door only.