Pursuant to the Governor of New Hampshire’s Emergency Order 27, all registered guests must
attest that they are exhibiting no symptoms of COVID-19. Additionally, registered guests
checking in must either provide a NH Driver’s license as proof of residency or, for out-of-state
guests, attest that they have practiced appropriate quarantine best practices such as using a mask and distancing from others for 14 days.
In order to check in you must attest that no one in your party is exhibiting any symptoms of COVID-19 such as:
1. Fever in the last 48 hours
2. Respiratory symptoms such as sore throat, cough, or shortness of breath
3. Flu-like symptoms such as muscle aches, chills, and severe fatigue
4. Changes in a person’s sense of taste or smell
Our hotel is taking extra precaution to help guest stay safe and enjoy their vacation:
- We are placing hand sanitizers throughout the hotel
- Employees will be wearing face coverings
- We will be disinfecting our hotel on a constant rotation, We are cleaning surfaces with increased frequency, dedicated staff, and recommended cleaning agents.
- A freshly cooked Breakfast will be served in our newly spaced dining room, outside on our deck (weather permitting) or as a take out.
- The Barn Dining Room will be serving Dinner (see schedule) with our seasonal menus.
- Signage in public spaces will remind our guests to maintain social distancing.
- We have added partitions at check-in to provide an extra level of precaution for our guests and our associates.
- We will be minimizing any access to you room; housekeeping will be restricted to receiving towels and trash bags at the front desk only.